Thank you for your interest in the internship opportunities available at Purnell Enterprises (PE). Interns are highly valued and appreciated at PE and it is important to us that each student is provided with an opportunity to explore their own unique interest within our company and leave with a working knowledge the social media sector. PE offers part-time volunteer, paid and unpaid internship opportunities, throughout the year.
The objective of the Internship Program at Purnell Enterprises is to provide highly motivated undergraduate and graduate students an engaging opportunity that will allow students to attend events and interview professionals in the industries of business, community non-profits, fashion, media publication, and more .
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a College or University
- Strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude in a high stress environment
- A minimum of 2 days per week is required
- Prospective interns should have a strong interest in the social media movement, and/or community service and events.
- Prospective interns should be hard-working, enthusiastic and flexible individuals who possess or seek a working knowledge of issues relative to the industries mentioned above
To apply, please fill out form and submit your cover letter and resume:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: Purnell Enterprises Attn: Cheresa Purnell, 9415 S. Western Ave., Suite 200, Chicago, IL 60643. Selection process is ongoing unless otherwise posted
A committee will evaluate all completed applications. Applicants may be selected for a personal interview. Applicants will be chosen based on their written submissions and interview performance.